Hoary : window focus ?

Michael Scottaline mscottaline at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:26:22 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:55:29 -0600, Santiago Erquicia
<santiago_erquicia at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 01:41 +0100, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> >>I don't use gnome, Vince,
> >
> >Bad Boy... ;-)
=================================
I prefer something a bit more lightweight.  I don't dislike gnome at
all and occasionally run it on one of my laptops, but typically I run
fluxbox, ratposion, or (if I feel like using the mouse more,
Enlightenment.
BTW, Enlgihtenment does let you configure how focus is handled.
Peace,
Mike
--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"