F-Spot not working in hoary?

Lex Hider alexeijh at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 14 22:59:23 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 12:27 +1100, Lex Hider wrote:
>On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 11:19 +1100, Lex Hider wrote:
>>I can't get f-spot to work in hoary?
>>Is anyone else having problems. I'll file a bug if anyone can confirm
>>this.
>>
>>Lex.
>>

>I have contacted a MOTU, Brendon Hale, about this.
>It appears that it's a problem with the Debian sid package.
>
>Anyone interested should check out:
>
>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=f-spot

I also contacted the Debian maintainer and got this response:

Hello,

I already overtook f-spot maintainership.  New version is waiting for
testing.  If you want to help, you can download it at
http://www.sury.org/debian/f-spot_0.0.7-1_i386.deb and report me success
or failures.

I don't have Mono installed right now, so any help would be appreciated.

Ondrej.

--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org>