Newbie trying to see VDC and DVD with Totem.

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:26:04 UTC 2005

Did you install totem-xine?

Gill

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them" -- FDR

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -- George Orwell