same problem with totem

René L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Mon Feb 14 09:47:20 UTC 2005

hi,
i face the same problem with totem. nothing moving with a DVD. i can right
now see a MPG-file, but if it is finished and i push the button "play"
again, nothing at all happens. i have to close totem and start it again.

regards

René

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/