jigdo problem

Bradley van Uden list at phloem.net
Mon Feb 14 05:55:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 23:34 +0000, Chris Makepeace wrote:
>Itching to upgrade to Hoary, I followed the advice to use jigdo in the
>JigdoDownloadHowto having fiddled sources list to display the correct
>distro.  It reached the end and said:

I believe the JigdoDownloadHowTo is written for those that need to
download disk images on a regular basis (for testing purposes).
Upgrading to Hoary is arguably more simpler.

https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/GuideToHoary

In short, replace all of the references to "warty"
in /etc/apt/sources.list with "hoary" and...

$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade

as often as you feel necessary

Brad