Win Software on Linux

Thomas Kaiser thomas at kaiser.linux-site.net
Sun Feb 13 23:02:14 UTC 2005

What are the errors you get? Maybe you need to copy some ddl's and/or
ocx, too!
I think comctl33.ocx and comdlg32.ocx is needed to run VB application.
Just copy this files from your windows installation to the fake wine
folder "system32". If you don't care about copyright issues, you can
just copy the whole contens of the system32 folder from your windows
installation to your fake wine syste32 folder. So, wine will look in
that if it does not have the dll, oxc or whatever already build in (as
far as I know).

Regards, Thomas