Installation of Hoary array 4 going wrong

Philippe Landau lists at mailry.net
Sun Feb 13 02:08:39 UTC 2005

hello Ari

when i read your post i thought i was reading what i wrote
yesterday describing the exact same problem
(Re: installing hoary, no sound; 02/12/2005 04:57 AM).
and because 4 days ago the same installation
went through without a problem,
is it possibly an update they made since on the ftp servers
is breaking installs now ?

kind regards     philippe