Printing in OpenOffice

florentin_ at hotmail.com florentin_ at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:48:27 UTC 2005

If command line(lp) printed grey-scale it might be the print driver that you need
to look into. Can you print anything color ?
Also check /usr/lib/openoffice/spadmin which allows you customize the print-command
to a2ps or other print-application.

»I was able to print a Spreadsheet in OpenOffice by means of printing it
»to a file first, and then using lp -d Stylus-C60 filename.ps from the
»command line. But it got printed in gray-scale.
»
»Can any one help me to get it to print in color?
»
»(and why isn't OpenOffice capable of ordering the print job itself?)
»
»I've seen in the GIMP (Print... Printer Settings... Setup Printer) that
»it uses the lp command along with the option -oraw. I wonder how this is
»related.
»
»Also, the only File Type that OpenOffice provides for 'Print to File' is
»PostScript.
»
»
»