Printing in OpenOffice

Douglas Alves alves5 at cantv.net
Sat Feb 12 17:48:11 UTC 2005

I was able to print a Spreadsheet in OpenOffice by means of printing it
to a file first, and then using lp -d Stylus-C60 filename.ps from the
command line. But it got printed in gray-scale.

Can any one help me to get it to print in color?

(and why isn't OpenOffice capable of ordering the print job itself?)

I've seen in the GIMP (Print... Printer Settings... Setup Printer) that
it uses the lp command along with the option -oraw. I wonder how this is
related.

Also, the only File Type that OpenOffice provides for 'Print to File' is
PostScript.