Dropping support for Mozilla suite?

Sam Tygier samtygier at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 08:52:41 UTC 2005

in firefox (at least in 1.0, not sure about earlier) preferences under advanced you can choose where firefox opens links from other applications, mine is set to 'new tab', but there is also 'new window' and 'existing'. this seems to work for everything except chatzilla (which is not really another application).

will sunbird (mozilla calendar  app) hit the multi/universe soon?

sam