Import Photo Problems in Warty.

Brian Durant linuxnewbiedk at yahoo.dk
Wed Feb 2 10:33:29 UTC 2005

When I connect my Olympus C-770 Ultra Zoom camera to
Ubuntu Warty, I have two problems when the Import
Photos dialog pops up:

1) My camera is listed as an Olympus C-2040Z and when
I press the button to change the camera model, nothing
happens.

2) In the same import photos dialog, I get the
following error message:

"An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim
the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device
or resource busy). Make sure no other program or
kernel module (e.g. dc2xx or stv680) is using the
device and you have read/write access to the device."

Any ideas how to change the camera model, anyone?

Cheers,

Brian