How To JSP Container with Apache2 on Ubuntu 5.10?

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Sat Dec 31 20:14:15 UTC 2005

Soo-Hyun Choi wrote:

> Thanks for your comment,
>
> By the way, what do you mean by that you got Tomcat 5 from Debian Sid?
> Would you tell me little bit more on this?

Well, I would have done - except that I just checked "apt-cache policy
tomcat5" and see that it IS now in Ubuntu.  So I'd recommend you make sure
that you have the Ubuntu universe repository is enabled
in /etc/apt/sources.list and just do:
  aptitude install tomcat5-webapps tomcat5-admin

Thank you, MOTU, for getting Tomcat in universe!
--
derek