Is Ubuntu's (actually, Linux's) problem with nVidia graphics resolved?

Imre Tuske imre.tuske at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:27:39 UTC 2005

Strange, I always used nvidia cards and never had this problem
(knock-knock-knock :)) -- but I always used "mid-class" (or
non-professional, if you like) cards. Does this happen only with a few card
types, or can appear on any nvidia card?

imre

[ Imre Tuske | http://... | mailto:imre.tuske at gmail.com ]