Ubuntu 5.10 minumum requirements

Graham Martin gcmartin at tsn.cc
Thu Dec 29 00:05:34 UTC 2005

On 12/27/05, Jeff Fuller <ultron33 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes! Works Ok on my 128MB , 350MHz.

> That's good to hear.  Would you, or anybody else with 128 MB, try the
> Live CD and tell me how it went.  I'd appreciate it.

Hi everyone

Yes I have tried the live Cd on a P3 800MHz with 128MB ram
and it works ok.Took 15 minutes to load.

And on a P3, 550MHz 64MB ram 2MB video card works very slow.
Took 20 minutes to load. I have Xubuntu with xubuntu-desktop installed
on this machine works great.

Also on an old Compaq Pentium 333MHz 64MB ram 2MB video has problems
with video, screen blacks out.
I have Xubuntu with xubuntu-desktop installed and it works ok.

I hope this is of some help.

Wishing everyone all the best for 2006.
Regards Graham.