Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

Imre Tuske imre.tuske at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:58:04 UTC 2005

I by no means wanted to degrade his (or anyone else's) work. If I had more
experience of opensource-style sw development, I'd contribute as well. The
OS "spirit" is a very respectable thing, indeed. But my opinion is that
unfortunately this kind of development is not really suited for graphics
programs: there doesn't seem to be many people who are experts in _both_
graphics and programming. But that's just personal opinion (I wish I was
wrong! :)).

imre