Dapper Drake daily build live CD

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 20 22:04:06 UTC 2005

I DLed from:
http://cdimage.ubuntulinux.org/daily-live/current/
what, to my mind and according to the site (PC (Intel x86) live CD), is
a live CD.  After burning and attempting to run it I found it was
trying to install.  Of course, I disallowed that.  In reading the
documentation on the newly-burned CD I find that it refers to Breezy
Badger, not Dapper Drake.  Is there something wrong with this daily
build live CD and it's not really live or have I made another stupid
mistake?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
		Linus Torvalds