[Breezy] Severe Slowdown When Nautilus Active

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Dec 18 10:06:30 UTC 2005

>This computer was upgraded from Hoary.

Bingo. Make sure gamin is the latest version. You might set your
repository to dapper and run an update on that module. I've read
elsewhere of this fixing the problem. as I said I had the same problem
before when i was running the "not quite finished" version; since I am
now using the full version I have not seen the problem reappear at all.
I you can swing it you might just reload from scratch, that will almost
certainly fix the problem.

--
poptones