[ltp] Re: IBM Thinkpad R51 w/ Ubuntu Linux Installed

Serhan D. KIYMAZ serhan at serotizm.com
Thu Dec 8 08:13:21 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm also using R51. Everything works perfectly with Breezy.
Serhan

--

*Serhan D. KIYMAZ*
Serotizm

Get Firefox!
<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=134847&t=57> 	Get
Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/> 	Get
OpenOffice! <http://openoffice.org>
Firefox is the free open-source alternative to Microsoft's Internet
Explorer. Support this community effort to take on the might of
Microsoft. Check their web page for more information.
	Thunderbird is the free open-source alternative to Microsoft's Outlook
or Outlook Express. It is an excellent mail client. Check their web page
for more information.
	Open Office is another free open-source project. This is a
full-featured complete office package easily matching Microsoft's
horrendously expensive Office package. Free for download. Try it out!