MC and rxvt

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 8 02:53:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:27:00 -0500
Frank McCormick <fmccormick at videotron.ca> wrote:

> rxvt-unicode is not in the repositories. The rxvt thats in is the one
> giving me problems. rxvt-unicode used to be part of the package but
> someone has made some changes. Too bad. Its my favorite term.

peter at prospero:~ $ apt-cache search rxvt unicode
rxvt-unicode - RXVT-like terminal emulator with Unicode support
rxvt-unicode-lite - RXVT-like terminal emulator with basic Unicode support
rxvt-unicode-ml - multi-lingual terminal emulator with Unicode support for
X11

peter at prospero:~ $ apt-cache policy rxvt-unicode
rxvt-unicode:
  Installed: 5.6-1
  Candidate: 5.6-1
  Version table:
 *** 5.6-1 0
        500 http://au.archive.ubuntu.com breezy/universe Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I'm using it as we speak - the command is " urxvt "

Peter

--

Linux User #343161