OT- Games, gamers, and gaming machines

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:02:26 UTC 2005

Reasons why I play Games wholly and Solely on the PC.
1) I don't want to fork out for a games console AND a PC.
2) 1280x1024@ 32 with 60fps+
3) Hate. Console designed controls based around 8way thumb switch and 6 buttons.
4) Play without media, so I don't damage any of my game media or
lose/have them stolen at other houses/lan sessions.
5) PC games (that is games made for PC first and not made for Console
then ported to PC) tend to have more content.

When the PS3 hits the shelve i _may_ reconsider, but I doubt it.

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
  I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH