Internet connection using Smart link 56k voice modem and Ubuntu 5.04 AMD64

didier mariño didier_marinio at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 30 18:51:25 UTC 2005

Hello Sebastian,

Using the comman "uname -a" the result is:

2.6.10-5 amd64-generic#1 Tue Apr5 12.21:57 UTC2005
x84_64 GNU/Linux.

According to your first massage, the diver  from smart
link isn´t going to work for me, so I´ll send the
above information the company aswell.

If the company told me they can´t help me to solve the
problem, what should I do?.

When I use oppenoffice, I want to save information on
the floppy disk, but I can´t find it, I suppose it
happends because I have to mount the floppy, doesn´t
it?.  What is the command to mount the floppy in
GNU/Linux?

I´ll be out of my place until next Saturday 3th, so
I´ll be out of touch.

Thanks a lot for your help.