system hang on screen saver

Ubuntu Warrior ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Aug 30 12:17:03 UTC 2005

I am also hanging when the screensaver activates. The system does not
always hang when the screensaver kicks in but I suspect it might be a
problem when using the OpenGL stuff. If I catch the screensaver after a
few seconds/minutes it recovers fine but always hangs when I leave it
long enough. The screensaver is set for 'Random Screen Saver' so it
again points to OpenGL problems.

Computer: Dell OptiPlex 170L Desktop

Device: Intel 82865G Integrated Graphics Device (PCI)

Have checked all the screensavers in preview mode without hanging
problems so might not be screensaver related at all???

--
Ubuntu Warrior