hp all in one dection

Filip Zrůst freezing at adslink.cz
Tue Aug 30 02:52:58 UTC 2005

Carl Karsten píše v Po 29. 08. 2005 v 21:23 -0500:
> HP print/scan/fax thing bought new in the last year (don't know the model, it is
> at a friends place, I'll be talking them trough moving the printer from the win
> box that crashed to the Ubuntu box that the kids use for surfing.) -
> What are the chances of it showing up under "new printer/detected printers"?
>
> If it isn't detected, which driver(s) stand the best chance of working with it?
>

> ^Carl K

The best way how to get work all HP all-in-one products is using hpoj
<http://hpoj.sourceforge.net> driver (it's in ubuntu reposities, of
course).
I don't have any experiences with faxing, but printing and scanning
should work very well. And other stuff about using these devices in
linux should be on hpoj pages.
--
Filip Zrůst <freezing at adslink.cz>