set screen resolution on the startup boot of Live CD

Mohamed Ameur Mohamed.Ameur2 at Halliburton.com
Mon Aug 29 02:18:53 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Can any one help me on how can I setup screen resolution on the boot
prompt of Live CD.
Another thing, is there a way we can save system configuration on USB
memory, and then just type a command to have the same configuration on
the next boot.

Your help is appreciated

Mohamed Ameur

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.