Packages problems (hoary-extras)...

Giorgio Boschetti gioboske at fastwebnet.it
Thu Aug 25 18:10:09 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'am a new ubuntu user. I added hoary-extras repository to my
source.list, but I can't find some packages (as sun-j2re1.5 and
flashplugins-nonfree).
This is my sources.list:

deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 5.04 _Hoary Hedgehog_ - Release i386 (20050407)]/
hoary main restricted

deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main restricted
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main
restricted

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
## team.
 deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe
 deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe