Cannot Install Wine! What gives?

R.L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Thu Aug 25 10:12:27 UTC 2005

how does it come, that you did not made a DUAL-BOOT-System (Linux Ubuntu
and Windows on the same machine)? in that way you could switch (at startup
time) between different oparating systems.
regarding WINE, I did also not find a nice step-by-step help, and I also
was not able to make it run successfully, sorry.
Regards,
René

****