Design and Simulate Circuits

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Aug 23 20:17:15 UTC 2005

> I would recommend Eagle. www.cadsoft.de
>
> It is a really cool program and it is free for educational use and hobbyists
> up to euroboard size and two layers.
> It has a huge userbase and a lot of scripts and user language programs.

Hmmm, looks very sweet indeed, but the limitation on board area and
single schematic sheet are a bit tough :-/
Is there any "crack" to unleash the full power ??
I ask, because I just installed it and it asked me if I had a license
disk to get the full version, and if not, to just click on "Freeware" to
limit it. So presumably, the full version is at hand and just needs to
be unlocked... :-)

--
Vince