Design and Simulate Circuits

Luis Murillo lmurillo at gmx.net
Mon Aug 22 06:11:06 UTC 2005

Thanks to everyone who answered. I have found that the program tkgate
does exactly what I need, at least for the moment.

This one sounds interesting and will check it out when I have spare
time. I would be interested in the SPICE scripts, since that's what the
Electronics Workbench apparently uses, so they might be of some use to
me.

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 07:45 +0200, Morten W. J. wrote:
> I would recommend Eagle. www.cadsoft.de
>
> It is a really cool program and it is free for educational use and hobbyists
> up to euroboard size and two layers.
> It has a huge userbase and a lot of scripts and user language programs.
[...]
--
Luis Murillo
lmurillo at gmx.net