cant connect to du isp

ZER0 FREQUENCY zfrequency at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 00:15:13 UTC 2005

i can finally connect to my dilaup isp via ubuntu but i cant connect by
using gnome-ppp. i have to activate the modem connections in
system>administration>networking and reactivate it manually. i clicked
the log button and it shows it initialized (atz) ok and sends the
password then nothing. i enabled the modem volume to high but its not
dialling out to my isp provider. kinda strange huh? since it works in
networking it should work with gnome-ppp if im not mistaken.

has anyone able to resolve this?

im using ubuntu 5.04 with a dfm-560el dlink modem via ttsy0.

id appreciate any help. thanks

--
TAFKAZF
(the artist formerly known as zero frequency)