plugins on firefox

manou amimusa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:17:26 UTC 2005

Hi people,
  I've installed an unbuntu for my amd64.
  I have problems with automatic plugin install on firefox.
  I have read that i have to change the value 1.0 for 1.04 in
about:config, but i have 1.06. Anyway I tried to change it to 1.04 but
always that i need to install a plugin I have the same message:

Install manually :(

  For me is not too much important since probably i can go to firefox
plusgin page and try to install plugins from there, but i usually
install ubuntu for new gnu/linux users so i would like to put the
correct configuration to avoid my newbie friends their ubuntu life
easier.

Thank you very much for yout comments.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad