gnome apps in kde

Lionel van den Berg lionelv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:03:10 UTC 2005

UbuWu wrote:
> Installing gtk2-engines-gtk-qt from synaptic will probably do the job,
> but I am not completely sure.

This solved the problem. Source wouldn't compile but this package
installed fine. I still have a problem with firefox rendering though.
For example this page:

https://www.netwealth.com.au/membership/p072.asp?n=yes&pageid=/trading_engine/p1021.asp

Around links at the top such as "Netwealth Funds" you will see they
appear as sort of buttons with a blue background (from memory) but on
mine atm it is just text, a lot of the page is just black and white
text. I must be missing something for Firefox, flash or something?
Konqueror works fine.

Thanks,

Lionel.