Linux Stand Alone Database?

buckaroo50 ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Aug 19 02:59:40 UTC 2005

Too funny... I have a personal size cheeseburger!!!! for you...

I don't know too much about databases or Linux for that matter but I do
understand your question.

There is a program for Linux called GABY that may just be what you are
looking for... It comes with an addressbook, video collection and book
collection databases.  It also imports and exports and it will allow
you to create your own database and it is not dependent on any backend
engine.  It has it's own engine, depends how technical you want to get,
but it may be worth checking out.

And it also has it's own built in GUI.... lol

--
buckaroo50