Freepascal

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Thu Aug 18 13:49:38 UTC 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 11:55:19AM +0200, Daniel Lombraña González wrote:
> The other day I was searching about freepascal packets. But I dont find
> nothing via apt-get search, however in Debian Sid and Sarge they have
> the packets. Why isnt that packets in Hoary?

There is a Free Pascal _source_ package in Ubuntu, but there are no
binary packages.  I assume that's because Ubuntu builds all packages
from source, and you need to have FPC to build FPC.

You can try installing the FPC packages from Debian.  It worked for me.

Marius Gedminas
--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.