Looking for more Unix Linux

Kirtis Bakalarczyk kirtis.bakalarczyk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:48:03 UTC 2005

On 8/14/05, Barry Young <youngbar at insightbb.com> wrote:
> I have a Unix system that I use where I work.  I would like the environments
> to be exact or as similar as possible.
>
> I need to be able to create shell scripts, possible write programs and use
> it as a learning experience.

Do you know what kind it is?  If it's Solaris, then you can get a copy
of Solaris 10 for free nowadays so you could have the exact same
system.  There's always going to be little implementation details that
are different from other UNIX systems though, they're parting of the
learning experience too. ;)

KIRT

> Thanks!

:wq