Long Shot: Dazzle "Video Creator"

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:23:06 UTC 2005

On 8/14/05, Sean Miller <sean at seanmiller.net> wrote:

> Anybody ever got one of these beasts to work with Ubuntu (or any Linux) ?
>
> I know it's a long shot... but I thought I'd ask just in case.

This may be an obvious answer, but you might try Googling around with
the product name and "Linux" and try to figure out what chipset it
uses. Lately it seems (in my own Googling) that there are more devices
supported than are not.

That said, I have an "ATI TV Wonder Pro" (not related to ATI's "All In
Wonder" video card/tuner combinations) that seems to be in the not
supported category. :o(

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu