Long Shot: Dazzle "Video Creator"

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sun Aug 14 08:46:01 UTC 2005

A few years ago I bought a Windows ME compatible USB video capture
device called a "Dazzle Video Creator 50" aka. model DVC-50.

Very simple thing... one phono "video in" plus digital video in... use
in conjunction with sound cable to input sound and vision etc. etc. etc.

Now wondering if I could use this thing in conjunction with a VCR (for
the tuner, as much as anything) to turn my Laptop into a virtual TV...

Anybody ever got one of these beasts to work with Ubuntu (or any Linux) ?

I know it's a long shot... but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Sean