Sharing a Folder in Ubuntu for Other computers to see

Inhabitant of Zion inhabitantofzion at eml.cc
Sat Aug 13 19:59:14 UTC 2005

Hi

To further my other email - I think if I understand it correctly the key is in the /etc/smbusers file you set up. Where system-user = "network user" you need to set "network user" I would guess as the name you want to log in with on the Windows machine?

Worth a try fiddling with those settings until it is right for you.

Cheers

--
  John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
  ICQ: 92791912  MSN: sillydilly at spamcop.net
  Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti
  catapultas habebunt
 20:52:54 up 23:36,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00