Sharing a Folder in Ubuntu for Other computers to see

Caleb Metheny calebme at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:12:41 UTC 2005

I have installed samba and have followed the guide on how to share folders here:

http://ubuntuguide.org/#sharefolderstheeasyway

I am on the same workgroup that my other windows xp pro machine is on,
and I have set the sharing to read/write. However whenever I share a
folder it does not show up on windows xp pro.

With this computer running Ubuntu though, I can see every folder
shared on that winxp computer and even force files into folders that
allow users to change networked files.

Help?!