Citrix

mbeach ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Aug 12 15:28:13 UTC 2005

hi -

I'm also trying to get the Citrix Client working (ver 9).

When I try to run wfcmgr I get the error:

./wfcmgr: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.3: cannot open

As far as I can tell, and as the Citrix site says, "x86 client -
requires OpenMotif 2.2.x" which I can't seem to install with ease.

can I skip using wfcmgr, and setup everything manually, then use
wfica?

Please forgive me if I'm completely lost - very new to Citrix, and have
only used it on a Win machine with the client pre-installed (just double
clicked on the ica file and off  I went).

--
mbeach