Please Remember Netiquette <snip>

hzs202 at gmail.com hzs202 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 02:33:11 UTC 2005

> Hakim Singhji Wrote:
> > I started out in the mid - late eighties... writing FORTRAN programs
> > on my cousins Tandy 5000. Do you remember these days...
>
> > (http://www.bradmesser.com/images2004b/Tandy1989computer.jpg) --

Sorry I meant mid - late nineties... I was exposed to programming in the
eighties though... I was the ethnic looking kid in a Turtle Graphics
commercial. The one the with cast on his arm... Hahahahah! Seriously!
When I was in the fifth grade!

> Wow!! You had me outclassed by a longshot. Here's my first one...

Its not as impressive as it sounds... my friends Dad was in the military
that how they got the computer. And he was also an engineer and he had
all the fortran books. So we just copied what we saw in the books. Lucky
for us they worked.

Best,
--
Hakim Singhji
New York University
hzs202 at nyu.edu
Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves
possess.
		-- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]