Please Remember Netiquette <snip>

matthew ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Aug 12 00:24:32 UTC 2005

Hakim Singhji Wrote:
> I started out in the mid - late eighties... writing FORTRAN programs on
> my cousins Tandy 5000. Do you remember these days...

> (http://www.bradmesser.com/images2004b/Tandy1989computer.jpg) --

> notice the price!

Wow!! You had me outclassed by a longshot. Here's my first one...

http://oldcomputers.net/coco.html

I noticed a typo in my timeline...I must have bought this in 1980, not
81. Yep, I had a whopping 4k and a tape drive. I remember upgrading to
32k and a disk drive that held 180k per disk and I actually thought to
myself "I'll never need to buy more than one disk!"  :grin:

--
matthew