Creating packages of python

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Thu Aug 11 17:26:38 UTC 2005

I am in the process of building a python app as well. I am trying to
keep the app entirely python with the only dependencies being standard
easily obtainable packages for all platforms. Unfortunately that means
that I have to package pyGame, pySqlite, python, wxPython with it in the
win32 distrib, and who knows on the mac build. I know it is not so
savory to ask windows questions, but is there an installer for that type
of task. I want my app to be equally as easy install on all platforms
(double click on windows, apt-get on linux, something on mac).

Matt