Disc partitioning

wellery ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Aug 9 01:49:58 UTC 2005

Why are you trying to install on NTFS? I thought that wouldn't work.
Linux is great at using NTFS as a readonly file system but it's only
experimental when it comes to writing to it. I would try to backup your
data and re-create the partitions needed which would involve
re-installing xp and numous programs you have installed. You should
also create a FAT32 partition (best to create using linux as windows
has a limit of 32 GIG that it can create a fat32 partition at) which
should be used for data and shared between xp and linux.

--
wellery