Evolution

Marc Wiriadisastra strikeforce at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 5 23:47:02 UTC 2005

I just read the help section and it says it only puts them in the junk
folder.  Thats spam I'm talking about.

Regarding the mail folder yeah I agree with you I have to manually
transfer it to my sent folder since I used to use webmail only.

You can just set it so it empties trash on exit however I'm assuming
because you keep the mail you don't wanna do that straight away.

HTH
Marc