iFolder on horay?

Matthew Nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Fri Aug 5 22:47:11 UTC 2005

see, i got teh server working...per those instructions..the simpleserver
is in <simias-dir>/other/SimpleServer/
you just have to manually do a make install on it.

the server isn't a problem for me. my problem is teh client, i got it
running with no crashes one time, then after getting teh server running,
and various re-install attempts (alien, prefix=/usr,
prefix=/opt/whatever, for both server and client) it jsut either crashes
on load, or as soon as a menu/function is accessed.

here the output from it crashing on boot, this happens both then the
server (simias) is and isn't running already....