iFolder on horay?

Brian Puccio brian at brianpuccio.net
Fri Aug 5 21:34:20 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 17:15 -0400, Matthew Nicholson wrote:
> anyone gotten ifolder up and running (including a server) on horay? any
> packages out there? does anyone have  a guide/how to on everything? i'm
> waiting to see what this software is like and how much better it can
> make my life.

Jorge "whiprush" Castro has played with it:

http://www.whiprush.org/2005/07/post.html

And he points to where he found instructions to get the simple server
up.  I was planning on trying it myself, but haven't found the time.  I
hope this starts you on the right path towards the answer you are
looking for.