MUA

Andy Choens gunksta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:56:23 UTC 2005

> You're kidding me?  I've been using kmail for years - how do I configure
> this?
> --
> derek

Yeah, kmail rocks.

Go to Settings -- Accounts.  At the bottom of the window pane there is
an option that says New Mail Notification.  Check Detailed new mail
notification.  Cick on the button to define the notification (if you
don't nothing will happen).  Third option from the left is a pop-up
window.  However, I don't use this option.  I prefer something else.
Go to appearance -->System Tray.  I enable this and have it show up
when I have unread mail.  I prefer this reminder to some fleeting
little pop-up window.  Both work, I just prefer the System Tray
option.   But, if you auto-hide your system tray, It's probably not
the best plan for you.

--andy