Citrix

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Aug 3 22:09:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 02:37:08PM +0200, Bonte Patrick wrote:
>anyone installed Citrix client on ubuntu?
>The standert terminal client has an ica protocol but not activated.
>Any one tried this already...

The official Citrix Linux client installs quite nicely on Ubuntu. I've
also had the Java client running (but I've never had to install it on my
machine).

I don't know why the terminal client has the ICA protocol listed, AFAIK
it's never been supported.

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

  When a cryptanalyst starts out trying to analyze a new algorithm,
his first thought is probably: "Yikes. What a mess. I'll never make
sense of this". So there are all sorts of tricks to help you start to
probe into the convoluted innards of the cipher. One of these is to
attack a weakened version. Later, he may be able to extend the attack
to the full strength version; or, if this cannot be done, the reason
why it can't at least gives some insight into the strengths and
weaknesses of the cipher.
  There is also a side benefit: the difference in strength made by
even really subtle changes warns us just how tricky crypto can be...
      -- R. Fleming in sci.crypt