After reading the support threads I am baffled

Marc Wiriadisastra strikeforce at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 3 12:05:52 UTC 2005

Yeah I would have to agree as well I have not needed root access.  I'm
from a Fedora background where I used root a fair bit.  I haven't needed
root at all since I've switched.  Granted I'm getting annoyed at having
to type sudo all the time.  However I get used to it after awhile so I'm
learning the 'ubuntu' way of doing things.

Marc