Missed evangelism opportunities was Re: Not Happy with ShipIt

Charles Yao yaocharlesc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:17:04 UTC 2005

Where do cds from Shpit come? It meybe easier if distribution was done
regionally? I dont think it will help giving cds to the shops that
sell pcs, from my experience people just throw them away after they
get it. Also , unless it is installed on the pc itself i do not
believe most users would wipe off windows from their pc just to try
ubuntu. I still believe the best thing to do is to convince those who
sell the pcs to install it before hand so that the end user will have
no problems using it.